Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Bullitt No. 2526 FOR SALE

538 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  5111 
#1 ·
As much as I hate to have to do it, I just put Bullitt No. 2526 up for sale on eBay Motors. Item No. is 1809192945
I have a very bad left knee, and every time I drive the car, having to use the clutch causes the knee to swell up and I limp around for a day or two. This Bullitt has only 834 miles on it, and has had no mechanical problems at all. It runs awesome and comes with a $595.00 LoJack Theft Recovery System. If anyone out there is looking for a really good Bullitt, this is it! You can check it out by doing a Search on eBay by item number.

#3 ·
I do search for "Bullitt" in ebay motors every couple of days and your car did not show up? It did when I put the item number in though? weird? Sorry to hear you are getting rid of it, you could always put an AOD in it? The wife and I are trying to figure out wich one to get rid of right now, the green one(7.9% financing) or the black one(0%)? hell if I know

#6 ·
I would love to buy it from you too, but the wife says that one is enough. I tried to convince her that she needs one too, but to no avail. Sucks that you have to sell it though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.