Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from looking at my bullitt at my dealership and was passed by a really nice car....another Bullitt and boy do they sound good on the road. Unfortunately I'm not gonna pick mine up until the weather is a little nicer.:cry: Can't wait to drive it for the first time :smile:

As a side note, I was/am able to get my car at A plan pricing.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I agree- I think Oakridge is an awful dealership.
When you get your car we should get together, I'm in Byron.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Jck_Dnls said:
Nope, would NEVER go to Oakridge, was coming back from Mt Brydges, I live off of Oxford.
So you the one that James from Mt Brydges was talking about that had a Bullitt ordered.Congrats.Awesome place to deal with too.Great group of people there.I usually spend my summer there.LOL!!
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whammer said:
I agree- I think Oakridge is an awful dealership.
When you get your car we should get together, I'm in Byron.

I've had some recent issues with Oakridge, they can't do anything right. I'm not sure when I'm gonna pick my car up, the Dealership is gonna hold onto it for a while until the weather gets nicer. maybe April or so. But when I do get it for sure we should get together. Can my Dad come too? He only has an '01 Bullitt :wink: LOL:lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1LOW03GT said:
So you the one that James from Mt Brydges was talking about that had a Bullitt ordered.Congrats.Awesome place to deal with too.Great group of people there.I usually spend my summer there.LOL!!
Congrats!!!
I am the one that James was talking about. Thanks, and yes they are outstanding to deal with out there, so friendly and anything but pushy. I think I'll be dealing with them for years to come. Will be nice when they have the new dealership up and running, lots more space.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Yeah,they are great,James has been nothing but excellent and honest with me,reason i keep going back,even with my non Ford daily driver LOL!
I'm actually excited for them on the new dealership,been a long time waiting!!!It gets to cramped up in the old one!!Maybe i will be seeing you out there threwout the summer to come.:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts