Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out on the search for a new 01 Cobra when I first laid eyes on these Bullitts. I thought damn... they're both way cool... what do I do..?? I felt so frustrated trying to decide, but the longer I thought about it, the more I wanted the Bullitt. I test drove both Cobra and Bullitt and seat of the pants feel was equal to me with the Bullitt having an advantage on take off. I was fortunate enough to have spotted several Bullitts before the day came when I said... "Can't take this any longer, and before I lose my chance in owning one ... I'll take it". My girlfriend liked them them both and always told me, "Buy the one you want". So I did...
On a trip to California in her Honda Accord, we went down the street to Galpin Ford, and there it was... My DHG# 3055 parked next to yet another 01 Cobra. It didn't take long to decide for me and I took delivery of #3055. The coolest thing was driving it nearly 1500 miles on my first drive from San Bernadino to Central Texas. You wouldn't believe how many looks I got. A driver of a WS6 was ckecking it out for several miles. Two hot babes were flurting and waving hi through El Paso on I-10... but in that occasion, the Bullitt had nothing to do with it... it was just my good looks and charm at work.
Anybody else have to choose between the two..? Bullit or a Cobra..?

2001 Dark Hyland Green Bullitt #3055
1989 Oxford White GT with minor bolt ons and Cobra Rs

The 89 is going up for sale soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magnum347 on 2001-08-11 10:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magnum347 on 2001-08-11 11:35 ]</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
where in Central Tx are you from?

I am in Austin during the week and in Waco on the weekends.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Killeen TX. Stationed at Fort Hood.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just traded my 99 Cobra for DHG#3771. After owning a Cobra for two years I know the Bullitt was my right choice........

You did the right thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts