Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is from MI. and states that quality control at Ford has assured him that he has the last numbered Bullitt off the line. I informed him of our club and invited him to join us. Lets give him a warm welcome if he arrives and we'll have to break it gently about #5601.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Well, how about that? I'm sure he probably knows what he's talking about being the last one. Hopefully, he'll join us soon! :smile:

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
KEWL;-)... More members, and more Bullitts;-)... Bring them all in here.

Bud

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Well if it's a beer contest, doesn't that mean that Jimmy Ray is a HUGE contender?

Cool about #5600....look at our numbers, this site is getting closer to 1000 every day !!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm still with Mr. T on 5601. I believe he said that it was shipped to Seattle.

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
And the final NUMBER of Bullitts built is 5582?
Is that right?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I don't know, we'll probably have to recount FL even if we did get a number on both states. :lol:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Tell Al Gore that he is not part of this recount. :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts
Collin, there were 5,582 Bullitts produced.
ROFLMAF!!!Badkharma!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-12-05 09:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well,I herd there were 5600 bullitts built.
I also heard 5582. and I have heard of 6481LOLOLOLOL. We will just have to see. In any case how does anyone know for sure that they made 5601. I would just like to know. my friend works as a quality supervisor at dearborn assy. He could be wrong but He would know more than me. how does anyone know that there were 5601 cars built? who told thenm and how did they find out?

·
Registered
148 Posts
bullitt kev: Mr T has spoken and if theres a man at Dearborn assy who knows what the STREIGHT scoop is its him. If he had any more horsepower his name would be on the side of the building. As a 37 year Ford employee and still there,and I hear a truck load of BS every day but never a question on any of Mr T's statements. I rest my case.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
5582 were physically built, but 5601 serial numbers were produced. This assumes that some of the numbers got "lost" during the production run (going home stuck on a workers lunchbox for example) so not every number is on a car!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts