Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Talked to a local Bullitt owner today during a Mustang Dyno event. He is the owner of 01527 which has a Procharger unit on it. He had never heard of IMBOC but sounded real interested in registering here in the next day or two.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Kerry, was that the dirty one parked close to the garage? As Ron and I were walking by, he said it had a twin turbo setup. Hmmm,
BTW, how'd the Roush run? I heard they were driving the cars in and out of the dyno area, uhh, un professinally.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sixxshooter said:
Kerry, was that the dirty one parked close to the garage? As Ron and I were walking by, he said it had a twin turbo setup. Hmmm,
BTW, how'd the Roush run? I heard they were driving the cars in and out of the dyno area, uhh, un professinally.
Yes, I finally saw the guy hanging around while the hood was open. It certainly didn't have a turbo setup.

The Roush did well even on the 92 octane tune 296hp/300trq on Mustang Dyno, I should have planned ahead so I could have put in the better tune. The driving wasn't that big of deal, people just need to pay attention and stay away from the enter/exit door.

Are you going to Richland for the show this weekend?? We will be heading out Saturday.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey Kerry we are coming over to your area Thursday evening to stay the night then go to fastspecialties shop Friday morning. We will be headed home Friday afternoon so we can get ready for the Tri-cities show look forward to seeing you Diane. So Kerry does that mean you will be around Saturday for the afternoon poker run if so we will se then. Hey Steve how is the car running hope you can make it over for the show. Is there anyone else planning on this car show.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Nice numbers Kerry. Was Diane pleased?
Ray, as of now, it's a 90% chance we're going to tri cities. I need to get some new tires out front and one of the rears fixed. I just hope they're in stock. Any other Bullitt's going?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ray,
I have Friday off so I may swing by Fast Specialities in the AM, if I get the new spring/shock combo in the Roush before you head out.

Steve,
Our plan is cruise out with the Mustang Wrangler's club Saturday around 10:00am not sure were they are departing from as of yet (I'll give you a call when I find out). We will split off at Biggs and head up 97 towards Yakima to visit family and spend the night. We'll be in the Tri-cities by 8:00am Sunday before the gates opens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts