Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Charles
13,310 Posts
I live 10 miles from this and am good friends with the people who run the Osceola Heritage Park. Please let me know how I can help? I've been working with the local Ford dealer to maybe have a showing of the movie Bullitt along with a reception sometime close to the auction.

Are you planning to come out for dinner with Sean Kiernan on the 9th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Administrator
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
From Paul R. -

For those coming or interested in coming to Kissimmee in January for the Mecum auction of BULLITT, the details have been finalized and are as follows.
Meet and Greet Dinner - Thursday January 9
Join the HoonDog Crew, The Kiernan family, Ken Hortsmann, and John Clor of Ford Performance for a banquet dinner at host hotel. Tickets available at HoonDog Eventbrite page. By signing up for dinner, you automatically receive the "package" for the rest of the weekend.

Mecum Auction - Friday January 10, Saturday January 11
Two day admission ticket, $50.00 bidder pass, reserved Bullitt parking(subject to a fee, paid at gate), Group seating in bleachers. Anyone only interested in the auction and not attending the Banquet, these ticket packages will be available on HoonDog Eventbrite page Thursday. Limited tickets are available based on banquet participant numbers.

AND THE BIG PERK
Those in attendance with HoonDog will have a group photo taken with Sean Kiernan and his car as a keepsake of this event.

Reactions: aleykat271

· Car Whisperer
21,787 Posts
ATTENTION! Bullitt 559 will cross the auction block on Friday January 10th and NOT Saturday.

what is 559? the Hero car is lot number R305.

· Premium Member
661 Posts
So, surfing thru the Ford's listed at Mecum Kissimmee, noticed a private collection, "The Mohawk 5".
All "featured" listings.
2 `01 Bullitts, one black, one blue. Excellent.
A maroon 65 coupe. Beautiful!
An '03 Mach 1 Racer, blue with "Fine Arts" graphics. What races did it run? Maybe autocross parking lot?
But the best is a pristine 350R. Pics show a super clean, babied, museum quality GT350R. Probably bought new by a road course wanabee and then found it too much to handle pulling out of the dealership. Garage kept. Best that a real road course racer buys it and really runs it like a Hoondog!!!
Just Bring It!

· Premium Member
12,043 Posts
So, surfing thru the Ford's listed at Mecum Kissimmee, noticed a private collection, "The Mohawk 5".
All "featured" listings.
2 `01 Bullitts, one black, one blue. Excellent.
A maroon 65 coupe. Beautiful!
An '03 Mach 1 Racer, blue with "Fine Arts" graphics. What races did it run? Maybe autocross parking lot?
But the best is a pristine 350R. Pics show a super clean, babied, museum quality GT350R. Probably bought new by a road course wanabee and then found it too much to handle pulling out of the dealership. Garage kept. Best that a real road course racer buys it and really runs it like a Hoondog!!!
Just Bring It!
Cat's out of the bag.......😁

· Charles
13,310 Posts
ATTENTION MECUM KISSIMMEE ATTENDEES

Our "Media" space location has been confirmed.

• Mecum will designate an area on the course level of Silver Spurs Arena for HoonDog guests to sit to watch event. Area will include draping, tables and chairs.

Entry into this area will require a wristband which will be provided to all that have registered to attend.

Catered lunch will cost $15.00 per person and consists of the following.

* Waffle sweet potato chip with mesquite pulled chicken topped with melted pepper jack cheese
* Petit BBQ Tri Tip and cheddar sliders
* Chicken Tenders
* Arancini with Fra Diovolo Sauce (Risotto balls stuffed with parmesan and Italian sausage)
* Pop, water, and coffee

Registration will be available on HoonDog Eventbrite page tomorrow afternoon (December 8th )
Cut off for lunch registration will be January 3, 2020. In order to maintain this cost, we do require a minimum number of lunch registrations.

· Charles
13,310 Posts
Another January Mecum Auction Attendee Notice.

I misinterpreted an earlier email from Mecum contact. Complimentary admission to the event is limited to Friday and not two days. If anyone is interested in Thursday or Saturday admission, we will have to pay the admission fee which is $20 in advance (online), $30 at the door. My apologies for the mix up and if all else fails, blame Charles. ;-)

· Registered
48 Posts
Mecum Auction!

Had a Screw in my front drivers side tire, so I was just across the street from Silver Spurs Arena, and the tent's are up outside, and Cars are already coming in to be Auctioned off. Damn screw was too close to the edge, and had to replace the tire:surprise: Oh well you know the old saying S++T happens. If anybody is interested the is a Ford Dealership, just across the street from the Auction, just a thought, I am a Preferred Customer there also. Loooking Forward to this event, won't be long now....:grin2:

· Premium Member
661 Posts
Had a Screw in my front drivers side tire, so I was just across the street from Silver Spurs Arena, and the tent's are up outside, and Cars are already coming in to be Auctioned off. Damn screw was too close to the edge, and had to replace the tire:surprise: Oh well you know the old saying S++T happens. If anybody is interested the is a Ford Dealership, just across the street from the Auction, just a thought, I am a Preferred Customer there also. Loooking Forward to this event, won't be long now....:grin2:
Would be great if you made contact with the dealership management and let them know about the amount of Bullitts headed there for Mecum. On the 2018 RT 66 Legend Lives tour, 2 Ford dealerships hosted Bullitt displays. They fed us lunch and several Bullitts were attended to quickly for issues developed. Quid pro quo. Could be part of our Hoondog-Ford affiliation as an Enthusiast Club.

Look for PM for me.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.