Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides myself and crimecrusher, how many Bullitt owners are in law enforcement? I've seen some mentions here and there but was wondering how many exactly.
Cam

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
FOPA members don't count as law enForcement I assume. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittoid on 2001-10-21 11:47 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Oh fine, fix everyone else's typos, but I have to fix my own! :smile:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I am a former police office from Petersburg, Virginia for 3 years.
Also a former EMT with Southside Virginia Emergency Crew in Petersburg, Virginia
for 15 years.
Moved to Charleston, SC.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I guess I have to confess. Been a police officer for 23 1/2 yrs in NJ. I retire in 15 months. Boy is that going to be sweet. The only thing I can say is that the job has been good to me and thank god I never really got hurt bad and I never hurt anyone. If I had it to do all over I would have been a firefighter.

Bob #244

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats Bob 244!! I've only got another 20 yrs!!! I'll be on 5 yrs this coming January. Wonder why cops always seem to have fast cars???
Cam
BTY Nasty - You cheated! (I had my glasses on!!!)
:smile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am an Officer in the Oklahoma City area. I have to admit that I have already met two of my "brothers" while on the road. One of them owns a Cobra so we sat and talked for several minutes. I could retire 6 mopnths before 5331 is paid off, so I think I will stay on for a few months !!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man it would be soooooo cool to drive the Bullitt as my unmarked when I become a detective one day! Did anyone else get the car because of the cop connection in the movie? I admit it had something to do with it.
Cam

·
Registered
112 Posts
LAW OH YEAH

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Cam, Dicks get to drive their own cars while on duty? I didn't know that! My Dad was in that department (retired) and he got a company car...

Vicki

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well Vicki, we have unmarked cars here, but it would be cool to drive the Bullitt instead. Can always dream!
Cam

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chilli bullitt on 2001-10-22 12:52 ]</font>

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ex-cop,8 yearsin Houston,Texas and 2 years in Knoxville,Tn.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I went to the Academy and took some tests, but while I was going through the process I landed a real good Security job. I did a little part time work at Six Flags, but it wasn't worth it($7.00 an hour!!!) I was real close to taking a job with Cuyahoga County but my Boss talked me into staying. The money is great here but everytime I talk to my buds I do regret my decision. Oh well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh yeah, dont mind the skid marks in the drive way, it was not done on purpose
:smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Thanks to all you who "Serve and Protect".
very grateful to have people like you in our lives!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts