Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a phone call back from Ford about the Packages that some Ford Bullitt owners received. I was told I was on a long list of other owners that are inquiring about the same thing. They told me they are waiting for a reply from the brand Manager. Has anyone received any positive info???

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
I got an e-mail back from my dealer (Dixie Ford in Mississauga) yesterday. They said they are waiting for confirmation that my name is on Ford of Canada's mailing list for these packages. I sure hope so, I just have to have one!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it seems there have been enough of us asking, I'm waiting to see anyone email back that they received one after Jan 1, 2002.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bullitt3817,

I bought mine from Dixie Ford as well. I got mine in late November. When did you get yours? I also noticed our numbers are only 2 apart.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Hey blackdog,

Got my DHG Bullitt on Nov. 27th. They said they sold 3 that week, I guess yours was one of them. I wonder if BULLITT#3815 also got his from Dixie around the same time?

·
Registered
5 Posts
We also got our package about two weeks after we bought the car. Bought her Dec 27, 2001 and got the package mid-January 2002.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I bought my car Dec 31,2001, so I hope I see something soon. Ford of Canada did call me again, but only to say there is limited supply and I'm on a list. What exactly did you receive?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, I bought my Bullitt 12-30-01 and I know nothing about this package. Please tell me what it is and how to get it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ga Bullitt 01103 on 2002-02-01 09:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What exactly is in the package. The rep. at Ford is being very evasive with me.
From what I’ve seen if you bought a Bullitt, Ford of Canada has sent out a “Bullitt Package” this package seems to contain Photos/DVD of the Movie/Poster/and to some extent items that were in the press kit handed out. I do not have confirmation on what is truly in the package. I do know that there is a package that is sent out. I bought my Bullitt at Heritage Ford in Scarborough, Ontario and the salesman said one of his customers last October received something from Ford. As I get more info I an going to let people know. I don’t know if Ford in the US is doing the same. To contact Ford of Canada I called 1-800-565-3673. I am dealing with Angela at Extension 3214. Give them a call, hopefully the more people that bug them the better chances of all of us getting a package.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got off the phone with Ford in the US and was advised that the package is only available to Canada Bullitt owners....Ugh! If anyone in Canada can get one for me it would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know man, it's pretty tough just getting one for yourself, but when they call me back (hopefully)I'll do my best for ya. I have to admit getting doubles of anything does not look good.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
People keep the faith I finally got the Bullitt package, DVD movie and all.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Bought #1706 July 15th. I've made three inquiries to Ford of Canada regarding the package and still,NOTHING!!!.Woe is me. :sad:

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Hey guys,

I FINALLY got my package last night after bugging both my dealership and Ford of Canada Customer Service for about a month. Turns out they had my address wrong in their files, so they sent one out to me at the wrong address! Can't imagine how that happened since my address hasn't changed since I bought my Bullitt at the end of November. My advice for those of you who haven't received your package yet is to call Ford of Canada and enquire. Make sure they have your address right, too!

·
Registered
533 Posts
You're not going to believe this but that is exactly what Ford fed me. They said they shipped it out and it was returned due to wrong address. WHAT A CROCK!!! Anyways, mine just arrived this afternoon.. FINALLY!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts