Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow bullitt heads, Just received a surprise from Ford, a special edition Bullitt package, including Bullitt DVD, poster, cards, with a letter from Ford thanking me for buying a 2001 Mustang BULLITT. If you have not received one yet, it probably will arrive shortly.Like they say, its the thought that counts!

·
Registered
151 Posts
really?
:eek:

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I've had my car since the 3rd of May. I figure I'll get mine when pigs fly.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve Bullitt, Good news, I picked up my Black #569 on May 4, 2001 [ arrived on May 3] so I guess those pigs will be flying pretty soon!

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I just hope it is pigs and not cows!!! Uh oh, duck!!! There goes one now!!!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
or like the old WKRP in cincinatti episode where they thought turkey's could fly and threw them off the roof...and les described the action..

bought mine 1st of june and ...... nada....zilch...nuthin...

and dont expect anything will come either..

hell they won't even spend money on a metal ID plate to go with our bullitt stickers that the numbers wipe off ....

·
Registered
959 Posts
Yeah.. I've had mine since May and not even a thank you letter.. :sad:

Brian

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kfengler, I finally decided to order #569 on feb. 14, 2001, after about 2weeks of trying to justify the purchase. Expected delivery was mid May 2001, so i was very surprised when the salesman called to say on May 3,2001, that my bullitt had arrived, and was presently being unloaded from the transport rig. I picked up the bullitt the following evening [a friday night] around 6 P.M., drove it home, had my wife drive me back to the dealer to pick up my service van, and continued to work untill midnight!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-02 01:12, Bullitt1447 wrote:
I think this is only offered by Ford of Canada. I got mine last week.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

WTF

·
Registered
257 Posts
Got my special package from FORD Canada today. Looks pretty good. Now I gota spring for a DVD player.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I also got my package from Ford of Canada. Are there any american bullittheads that have gotten the dvd, posters, etc??

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Badkharma,

So far it looks like you Canadians are the only ones to get the extra goodies. Enjoy !

·
Registered
257 Posts
Are we special or what? lol
I just figured it out. We paid more for our Bullits. So we get more?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts