Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
STANGNET.COM sells a T shirt with a picture of the original Bullitt and the new one

·
Registered
121 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-25 15:15, h1resq wrote:
Any body know anyone selling BULLITT stuff like hats, mugs, shirts, etc.?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

A company that is NOT selling any Bullitt stuff (well, other than the actual CAR) is FORD! :???: :mad:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me about it :sad:

I have a lot of great ideas, but need to check on the IPRs first.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We were at the MCA 25th Show at Atlanta Dragway last weekend. Sadly we did not have our new Bullitt [#2313] registered for the show. We took our '65 Coupe and placed in the Top 5 of Judges Choice. But there were about a dozen Bullitt's there and few ran on the drag strip. We noticed quite a few of them had "Bullitt Key Chains". They said they got them from the dealers; but my dealer claimed he has never had any of them. Does anyone know where I could get a hold of one? We were able to pick up the brochure and press packet.

·
Registered
821 Posts
My hubby is making me a BULLET keychain this weekend. We don't have any empty shells so we are heading to his mom's to fire some guns to get the empty shells and make a keychain out of the best looking one. I also won a nice looking pewter Mustang keychain on eBay...so, these two will have to do until something "official" BULLITT comes out......jeez Ford, what's up?!?!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Check out www.mgwltd.com/bullitt.html, they have Bullitt keychains, and satin finish billit parts too. Just got the emergency brake handle, and it is beautiful! :smile:

:bullitt:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts