Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The patches are on their way folks. Should have them soon. They're not coming from Korea like the coins, they're coming from New York, so they'll be here much sooner.

Haven't got yours yet? Get them at the BULLITT Store.

Wade Koch
3.73s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Pro-M 80mm MAF
JBA Cat4ward Chrome Headers
MAC Prochamber

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2002-01-23 09:53 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
To ANYONE who got a patch -

When you get your patch and get it on "something", could you post a picture for us to see? I'm still not sure where I could put one, so haven't ordered one yet..but I'd like to see what some of you do with yours...if you don't mind sharing!

Thanx,
Dona :nerd:

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I plan on putting mine on my Car Club jacket.
It's a light blue jean jacket with my name over the left side, and Mach 69 on the right.
On the back is the Club name...are you ready for THIS? We are called:
Nor Cal Rods & Broads
I plan to put the patch on the upper part of one of the arms, and I promise to take a picture!
p.s. I am NOT a Broad, I'm a Rod!
(It was those wives, you know, that wanted to make sure they were included.)

I guess since it's just a patch, if I ever got a cooler, more Bullitt proof jacket, I could always move it. :smile:

·
Registered
165 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-23 13:14, Dona wrote:

When you get your patch and get it on "something", could you post a picture for us to see? I'm still not sure where I could put one, so haven't ordered one yet..but I'd like to see what some of you do with yours...if you don't mind sharing!

Thanx,
Dona :nerd:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>Dona why not get one for Frank Jr's sweater!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-23 13:14, Dona wrote:
I'm still not sure where I could put one
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I think it would look great on the right breast of this wool/cowhide-sleeved baseball jacket from http://www.fordcollection.com As for me, I'm putting one on my leather flight jacket and one on my helmet bag.

Black#5578
Tri-Ax,DensChrgr100mm,MAC 2cat"H"&FlowPath muffs,FR 3.73&Alum.Drvshft,30mm H&R spacers,AutoLogic chip,MGW & Haney alum,FR500 wheel,SCHROTH red Harnesses

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2002-01-23 17:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2002-01-23 17:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Sweet cant wait to get um. well it doesnt matter sence i will not see them till i come home :sad:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hmmm, one for Fr. Junior's sweater??? Well, would be great if only he would not outgrow it...haha. I think he's starting to already! Yikes! That's a cool idea though....hmmm, looks more and more like I'm going to have to buy me yet another jacket! haha! What about leather??? Should this be put on something leather or not? I have a bomber jacket....hmmm, just curious.

:nerd: Dona

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Leather works great too. You can sew this on anything your heart desires Bubbles! I like the back pocket of a pair of Levis myself :grin:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wade...don't tell me...you are getting yours with velcro so you can were it when you're flying!?

Charlie

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only TDY Charlie!...only TDY! :grin:

Wade Koch
3.73s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Pro-M 80mm MAF
JBA Cat4ward Chrome Headers
MAC Prochamber

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2002-01-24 20:51 ]</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wade Thanks for putting such a quality patch toegether for us. I can hardly wait.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hmmm, yeah, that COULD work there on my jeans pocket...would be cool! :=) I'm still thinking about it.....

:nerd: Dona

1 - 14 of 14 Posts