Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out folks!

Space pens (write from any angle) in true bullitt fashion in black or silver, with "BULLITT" engraved on them. What do you think?

They're going to give us a break on the Price! Only $30 which includes shipping!

The cartridges of conventional ball point pens are open to permit ink to be fed to the point. The secret behind the Fisher Space Pen lies in the unique design characteristics of the ink and the high precision manufacturing tolerances of the ball point and socket. The ink is fed to the ball point by gas pressure permitting the pen to write in any position. An additional benefit of the closed design is that it keeps the pen from drying out giving the Fisher Space Pen an estimated 100 year shelf life. (Fisher Space Pens)

So I can get an idea of how many of you may want to purchase them, please reply to this post so I can get an acurate count for ordering. Tell me which one you like, black or silver. Turn around time is 4-6 weeks from time of order.

I'll have the BULLITT Space Pen up for sale at the "BULLITT Store" the first week of January. Just click the kochnet.com link at the top of the Bullittclub page!

Wade Koch
K&N Filtercharger
20% Tint all the way around!
3.73s & Steeda Tri-Ax coming...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-29 15:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
I had one of those pens in chrome. They write REALLY nice. Unfortunately I lost mine... Fell out of my pocket in a restaurant. :sad:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Those are cool! I like the silver one.

(BTW: Wade, please check PM)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just submitted the art for workup. Should have the line drawing in a day or so. Will post it ASAP. When the line drawing comes back, and it's good, I'll start taking orders.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am in for a silver one!
Thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm in for a black one

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm going broke with all the neat stuff being posted in the BullittClub.

You only live once so I'm in for a Silver one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts