1.new never used vortech supercharger kit
2. 42# injectors
3. 255lpf fuel pump
4. anderson powerpipe kit
4. xcalaber programmer never used
5. digital air/fuel ratio gauge
6. autometer boost gauge
7. black pillar pod
8. lightning 90mm mass air flow meter calibrated already!
9. bassanni mid-length headers coated
10. ford racing aluminum drive shaft
11. moser 31 spline drive axles
12. ford racing 3.73 gear set
13. ford racing cobra differential
14. ford racing shim and bearing kit
no reasonable offer refused, email me for offers. Am in a bind and cant finish my project,.thanks pics available per request, i have everything in storage and will go snap a shot of anything for you for serious inquires only!everything listed is new in the box and never used.ill take paypal or money order, always you can come by and pick it up! [email protected]

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Is the fuel pump a returnless style pump and would you take 150 plus shipping for driveshaft.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I say do some more "Bullitt Karma"!!!1

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
BLACK_2425 said:
Would the aluminum driveshaft work for an 01 Cobra? If so I might know someone who would be interested
I thought that the 01 had a 6 speed. If it does then this driveshaft WON'T work.

·
Registered
231 Posts
5111 said:
I thought that the 01 had a 6 speed. If it does then this driveshaft WON'T work.

nah the 01 Cobra comes w. a 5spd . 99-01 Cobra 5spd and 6spd came out on the 03 Cobra

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not parting out, bought brand new and never had it all installed. still new never installed still in box.!drive shaft will work on the cobra. the fuel pump is returnless i believe.150 for the drive shaft is kinda low ballin. i paid 284 for it. id take 200+shipping+paypal fees if you pay that way on it.package deal preferred, save big time, if these are the mods you've been wanting to do then this is the deal for you!

·
Registered
506 Posts
4. xcalaber programmer never used

Which one???????

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you are absolutly right, miss posted, sorry guys, my bad, moderator please move this thread to swap meet please, sorry, ill slow down next time!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts