Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a few pics of 2729 after giving it a quick bath. Had a neighbor's ladder to change some lights in the garage so took a couple of pics from top view. Difficult to get good pics through the filtered light of the trees on my driveway but wanted to show these. By the way, any suggestions about how to get better pics in this kind of setting?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
The Bullitt looks sweet.Only tips i can give is practice and playing around with the settings.That is what i do.:wink:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks good. Super shiny! I did the same today, but mine are 35mm, so I have to get them developed.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
For better photos you need to move the Bullitt to a more open area where there will be no reflections of branches, etc.

·
Registered
722 Posts
But the trees only make it look shinier!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
PhotoRick said:
For better photos you need to move the Bullitt to a more open area where there will be no reflections of branches, etc.
+1
The pics also look a little washed out, meaning that there's not much contrast. If you have photoshop, gimp, or a similar program, you can run them through there to add a little contrast.
Very nice car though and looks mighty clean.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Yeah and you can just play with the levels a little in your computers stock photo manager.

Here is just a small bump in the contrast/light levels.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Oh and try to find a point where the photo looks even. like in the shot from the front. the car isn't quite straight and the sides aren't very even.

For example. in my signiture, the top left and bottom right are angled but even.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts