18,819 Posts
Very cool indeed!

Great for shows/cruises!

More detailing work!

:nerd:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
I wonder if that's the second [Bullitt specific] identifier of the 2008 Bullitt.

Hmmm.

Edit: Disregard...I think that there is a Ford Racing stamp beneath the Bullitt plaque therefore the reverse image appears on the underside. My bad.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
I thought you where buying dinnerware plates :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
OK, so those whom have one, is there a secret number, under the rear seats or carpet? Come on you know you want to spend more time with your new purchase anyway...

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have looked everwhere for the second #. They must have put it in the fuel cell:lol:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks David!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Cochese said:
Very cool indeed!

Great for shows/cruises!

More detailing work!

:nerd:
:wink: A dealer told me about it...thought it was pretty neat.

Has anyone found build sheets or anything else? My car wasn't dealer-prepped, and I took care of cleaning it up today, but didn't see anything special when I was digging around.

Mike

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
ImEvil1 said:
:wink: A dealer told me about it...thought it was pretty neat.

Has anyone found build sheets or anything else? My car wasn't dealer-prepped, and I took care of cleaning it up today, but didn't see anything special when I was digging around.

Mike

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

Build sheets are tossed on the AAI assembly line. Something about too much trouble down the road if they are left on the car. There are other threads about this. Service Dept can help you out if you ask.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts