Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey guys,

When I was checking out some of the High-speed exploits of some fellow BULLITT-heads,
I cam across this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OSmVW7sbKQ

It shows a BLK BULLITT with all the bells and whistles.
Kind of reminds me of the SALEEN from Transformers (which was badass!, too bad GM had to make FORD the bad guy, but then isnt playing the villain sometimes more fun)

Anyway I didnt see any posts yet.
Worth checking it out, the outfit SPWS.com, provides Police Service vehicle components.

Thanks,
CHris

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,283 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I fixed the link in the original post. I think its cool looking. :)

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I think it's been posted here before. To me it's a waste for a Bullitt, but I guess if some Agency has the money to spend......

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
That's just WRONG! Lt. Bullitt was a Detective. Not a teenage speeder chasin' freeway cop earnin' points for tickets. IMO

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
00lightning said:
The Bullitt is actually being used by the Tri County Task Force which is somehow connected to the DEA.
Hmmm :neutral: Well I guess that's OK. But I am not sure which side of the story to believe... DEA fights the drug trade or DEA keeps the drug trade going for job security. :confused: I gave up pot well over 20 yrs. ago so it doesn't matter to me personally, other than the Gov using taxpayers resources correctly and effectively. Lord knows the corruption is rampant. Again, IMO

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
cdynaco said:
That's just WRONG! Lt. Bullitt was a Detective. Not a teenage speeder chasin' freeway cop earnin' points for tickets. IMO
Also, Lt Bullitt's Mustang was his own personal vehicle, not a SFPD vehicle

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
00lightning said:
The Bullitt is actually being used by the Tri County Task Force which is somehow connected to the DEA.
I guess that would explain the Federal symbol on it. Looks like 'Homeland Security' ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts