Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could someone post up a picture of that poster that had all three Bullitt's on it? I remember seeing it several days ago, but I can't find it now. I was at work when I saw it, and couldn't save it. It had all three ('68, 2001 and 2008 ) at the bottom. Thanks in advance. If you have a high-res version I would appreciate that too. You could send it to: [email protected]

thanks gang!

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh...didn't realize that was the poster I saw. cool. Do you think there are still some left? And for some reason the Hooters link in the link you posted isn't showing me pictures, but thanks Greg.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Nice,i would be interested too.Don't know why i didn't see that thread :redface: !!!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I was cleaning out my photo section and deleted everything. They won't show up after that. Just x's.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
BigBullitt said:
I was cleaning out my photo section and deleted everything. They won't show up after that. Just x's.
Is there anyone else with a picture of it?

J/K i just found a picture of it..:redface:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
jeatkinson208 said:
Is there anyone else with a picture of it?

J/K i just found a picture of it..:redface:
Here it is again.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I emailed those guys the day the thread was initially posted but never heard anything back from them.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
I e-mailed them a day later and have not heard anything yet.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Jerry (Jordan Ford) left town January 11th and won't be back until January 23rd. That could be why you guys haven't seen any activity lately.
Roger that sir, thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
poster

I talked to one of the reps there today (Kathy) and she said they had mailed out over 200 posters. Seem's like they are doing a pretty nice thing at no cost to a lot of members. (she did say a few members had offered to cover the shipping, but the dealer refused the offer and sent the poster at their expense.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
nice!
I missed it too :D

just sent an email.

This was quite nice of them :) :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts