Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I receive e-mails for posters and I dont know you and you do not identify yourself as a Bullittclub member or a Bullitt owner, Dont take offense that I ask you for this information. Like I feel some of the newer members seem too. These Bullitt posters are for me to distribute to Club Members. I do receive e-mails from some people who do browse the Bullittclub and are not Bullitt owners. So when I ask if you are a member, what is your club name and what is your Bullitt number, This is done to protect our members.
Thanks
Fred

Bullitt 369
Cape Canaveral Fl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT 369 on 2001-09-09 19:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, my name is Nelson Gonzalez and I purchased a Black BULLITT on 27June2001. I am stationed in Hawaii and am currently serving in the Navy. My mods so far include an aluminum drive shaft and CAI and many accessories from MGW. I am currently waiting for my serialized shift knob. I am interested in purchasing a poster. If there is any other info you would like to authenticate my BULLITT please feel free my vin # is 1FAFP42X81F211913 I hope this helps.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fred I had just ordered a poster from you off of ebay(before I stumbled upon this post on this site). My Ebay name is 3carrcr..you should have my m/o soon. We have Bullitt# 4203,and live in Ohio. Thanks, John

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am BullittClub member Bubba'sBullitt with Bullitt #719. I would like to order at least 2 posters if possible. How do I order and how do I pay you.

Bubba

1 - 6 of 6 Posts