1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that want a Bullitt poster, Email me at http://[email protected]

Bullitt 369
Cape Canaveral Fl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT 369 on 2001-10-01 21:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT 369 on 2001-10-01 21:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DAMMMMM!!!! they didn't send me 150 posters,,,they sent me 150 pounds
I have 1000 posters

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
You can tell we all want our posters so bad...it's cause were Bullittheads :smile:

·
Registered
224 Posts
well...if you got 1000 can I order a couple of em? I assume you could fit a few in one tube. One for office, one for garage, and one to stay in the tube =)

Black #755

How'd you get the http:// in your email address? (grin)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tlatoani on 2001-06-20 17:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Posters in the mail;
Teddy Katz
Cam Morris
and why not....Let me know if you want a couple more

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It took me 15 minutes to unload off the shipping pallett and put under my sofas in my den!! You can't imagine the look on my face when I pulled up in my driveway and saw that pallett sitting in front of my door..lol

Just type in your email adress in the message box starting with http:// and when you submit the post it will automatically create a hot link....only the webmasters know how it works because I dont!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey webmasters....I want to me a mega bullitthead!!!pretty please..lol

·
Registered
959 Posts
" I want my (sung to the baby back ribs tune) Bullitt now, Bullitt now, Bullitt now, Bullit poster... I want my Bullitt now, Bullitt now........

:smile:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Fred, I got my poster today! Thank you very much! It's already framed and hanging in my office.

Thank you once more!

Teddy

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Hey Bullitt 369, I e-mailed ya about the posters...wanna put one in a frame (dining room), one in the garage, one in the bedroom, one in the kitchen, one in the living room, one in the bathroom (gonna get laminated), and one for the ceiling in my bedroom. lol :smile:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Just a question Bullitt369, how did you get hooked up with all those posters?! Are you a dealer or something??

·
Registered
78 Posts
im not getting this to go through...how else can i get one? please e-mail me.
thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PLEASE send e mail to [email protected] with your request and bullitt number and I will email you directions on what to do....like the first post says on this page

·
Registered
899 Posts
Got my posters this week, thanks Fred! You've done a kind service for us Bullitt nuts...

Rarecat

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Fred,
My money is in the snail mail as of today, should see my check in a couple of days

1 - 20 of 99 Posts