Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't considered getting one, the Bullitt Press Kits are a great piece to add to your collection. These are the brochures Ford gives to the press and include 3 color slides. It addresses the new Car, the Bullitt clone and the original movie car. I paid an exorbitant price for mine from EBAY, but I'm glad I got one, it is a nice addition to the library.

Rarecat

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I got one on ebay also, It cost me about $50.00 but I think it was worth it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
When I met the guys from Team Mustang at the FFW event in Gainesville in June, they gave me the BULLITT banner, the posters, and the Press Kit. These guys are really great and if you get to meet them at a FFW event in the future, they will help you with any Bullitt needs. They love to see the Bullitts showing up at these events.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey Nasty, you changed your pictures,cooool

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Ya, Nasty Bob, that would be great if TM came to the International Mustang Show in Montana! I hope they bring a whole bunch of Bullitt stuff! I will be bringing credit card just in case!

Vicki

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hell bob, i'm thinking about hauling back and keeping Team Mustang prisoner in a dark room in the basement!! you could all email me with your questions and i'd just send them to the basement!! -LOL

·
Registered
959 Posts
Ok.. I bid on one on ebay. I hope we are not all bidding each other into big bucks.. :smile:

Brian

·
Registered
103 Posts
Press Kit info needed ????? any and all
Please , cannot find any on E-Bay

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittbaby on 2001-07-03 17:44 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts