Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BULLITTS. I HAVE ALMOST 10K ON MINE WHICH I DRIVE EVERY DAY, I HAVE YET TO EXPERIENCE ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS. I DONT KNOW IF I AM REALLY LUCKY OR JUST HAVE NOT HAD IT LONG ENOUGH. I AM TAKING IT IN FOR NEW PADS AND ROTORS DUE TO VIBRATION. OTHER THAN A MINOR STEREO PROB AND THE DECAL UNDER THE HOOD, THATS IT. IF ANYONE LIVES IN THE LOWER NORTH CAROLINA OR UPPER SOUTH CAROLINA AREA, I HAVE FOUND A GREAT DEALERSHIP. JONES FORD.
(800)832-5328, VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY PARTS AND SERVICE STAFF. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE, I AM A ASE TECH [email protected], EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have been fortunate also. No problems at all!(knock,knock,knock)on carbon fiber.

Nice side pipes! Look much better than the usual covered Saleens, etc. Where did you get them?

2001 Mustang GT Bullitt #910
Dark Highland Green,w/fogs, Steeda Tri-Ax, Denscharger, SuperChip, Alum D/S,MGW Stuff.
1967 Mustang GT Coupe, HP 390, 4 spd Hurst,Aculpulco Blue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-20 10:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Schmedlap, the exhaust system is something i created. I have other postings on it in the "MODS" listing of "BULLITTCLUB". Thanks for your interest. Any other questions you can e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts