Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard that production has stopped over at stangnet and it may only be about 5000 units. I guess my number of 4444 in honor of me will be close.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,049 Posts
Wow! That would be great if there were only 5,000 Bullitts out there instead of 6,500! Makes ours all the more valuable, doesn't it? :-B

Vicki

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I am curious if the production run is really over. Can anyone who works for Ford verify this?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Our dealership has two DHG's scheduled for build this coming week and ETA's for delivery to us 8/13. And we have two more DHG's and a black Bullitt locked-in for build in August (we have the VIN #'s) and should get them in September sometime.

Team Mustang says that every Bullitt ordered that is locked-in will be built. Their best guess is still 6100+ to be built.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
A hot rumour,try this one! I heard that due to supply problems with the Bullitt intake manifold,they will be putting the Cobra engines in the last batch.....So there!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I heard they were going to supercharge it also as standard equiptment.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
no teddy, it's a turbo, NOT a blower!!!
last 500 Bullits come with factory turbos!!
(wonder if this get's any "airplay"? - LOL)

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-23 15:59, Mus408 wrote:
A hot rumour,try this one! I heard that due to supply problems with the Bullitt intake manifold,they will be putting the Cobra engines in the last batch.....So there!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I heard it was the V10 :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Nah.. I've got a return e-mail from Jaq Nasser who told me that they had an overabundance of Lightning Engines. So the last few Bullitts will have the 5.4 Supercharged Lightning engine.. And since they don't want to shortchange the Bullitt owners who already took delivery they're sending out vouchers to have the swap done.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
That is what I hard also Blakwing. Except you left out the part that for the inconvenience we will be getting a refund of $15,000 regardless of what you paid for it. Not to mention you don't need a rental car because they are going to stop by your house and pick your Bullitt up and then have it done by the time you are ready to go to work in the morning. WHAT A DEAL. I am sure you just forgot the rest of the good stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i swear,..i just had this phone conversation 5 minutes ago......no, seriously!!!! i swear!

"hello?, Jaq Nasser? hello Jaq! well i'm fine Jaq thanks... how are you? what?... you heard i wasn't completely satified with my Bullit's quality? why YES, i DO have some "assembly" line quality issues that i'd like to discuss with you!! what? would thursday be ok? why sure Jaq, that's great....i'll be available on thursday. you'll fly into st.louis at 3:00 pm? OK great Jaq.... i'll see you then"

if this didn't actually happen may i be struck down wi...............................................................................................................

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-07-23 22:13 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
UPS delivered a Powerstroke for mine while I was at work today. Damn that thing is heavy. The card attached said Love, Jack

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-23 19:20, tskatz wrote:
UPS delivered a Powerstroke for mine while I was at work today. Damn that thing is heavy. The card attached said Love, Jack

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, but it'll probably have the cackle problem so many Ford diesel owners complain about.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hey everybody, come on over to Bullittclub.com, The Glue here is GREAT !! :razz:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was told by Jaq himself that he was going to send Smokey Yunick over with a Vortec something or other! Honest, really. I work for the tobacco industry. I wouldn't lie!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts