Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the drag strip today,for the Nostalgia Race event, and spotted a 2001 Mustang setup to run in Pure Street class. Today he was running in a "Gear Jammer" event for manual trans cars only.
Then I notice the BULLITT emblem on the trunk deck. Thinking it was just a put on,I talk to the owner. He said it was a real Bullitt,that he bought as a stripped down roll over salvage wreck. All the Bullitt parts had been removed,but it still had the Bullitt hologram stickers on the shock tower and rear floor. The number was 338,if I remember,a black Bullitt.
Now it had a carbed 302 making 400+ HP at the wheels under the strict Pure Street rules.

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
2,001 Posts
Black bullitt

Mus408 said:
Was at the drag strip today,for the Nostalgia Race event, and spotted a 2001 Mustang setup to run in Pure Street class. Today he was running in a "Gear Jammer" event for manual trans cars only.
Then I notice the BULLITT emblem on the trunk deck. Thinking it was just a put on,I talk to the owner. He said it was a real Bullitt,that he bought as a stripped down roll over salvage wreck. All the Bullitt parts had been removed,but it still had the Bullitt hologram stickers on the shock tower and rear floor. The number was 338,if I remember,a black Bullitt.
Now it had a carbed 302 making 400+ HP at the wheels under the strict Pure Street rules.
Is there a way to confirm the # and the VIN for the database.

Thanks
Dennis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts