Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Bullittheads,

I want to inform you all that the plates are indeed still available and remain popular worldwide.

These plates, both JJZ109 for the Mustang and RDR838 for the Charger will remain as a permanent item available exclusively here at imboc.com.

However, I just received a new shipment and my supplier has raised the price on me. Postage rates have also gone up.

I have been making these available for several years now without any increase. I believe this will be the only adjustment I will have to make for some time.

It's my pleasure to provide these items to you with the highest quality at the lowest price.

The price for the JJZ109 plates will go from $16.95 up to $20.00 and as always includes ship and handling inside the States.

The price of the RDR838 plates will drop from $16.95 down to $12.95 and if you'd like to have the set, for every JJZ109 plate ordered, you can get the RDR838 plate for an even $10.00. ( the RDR838 have obviosly been less popular and I still have plenty at the old cost)

Of course this means that I will be raising the amount of my contribution to IMBOC.

B-man will be posting a new banner a soon to reflect the above changes.

Thanks for your continued interest in these items.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Doing the math.

Your saying $30.00 for two pair shipped? One Mustang pair and one Charger pair, right?:surprised That sounds pretty fair for some garage wall decor.

Do you do checks? How are they shipped, USPS?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JJZ109 plates are $20.00 each. (1 plate)

If you would like to purchase the RDR838 plate at the same time, the price is an additional $10.00.

So, for both a single JJZ109 and a single RDR838 plate the price would be $30.00 for the 2 plates together.

Otherwise, the RDR838 plate is $12.95 for each one sold as a separate order.

Kinda confusing but I will be posting an order form soon.

I hope that helps you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts