Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a plain fun car to drive and been seen in! Bullitt vs. Cobra,the Bullitt is a little tricky to drive at the track on stock tires,due to more torque down low,the Cobra has the top end pull to make up for a bad start.I was impressed by the good comments recieved from some of the Chevy guys in the staging lanes,last night. One from a 12 sec. 2001 SS Camaro owner..."Man that does look cool,I like the lines of the Bullitt" One from a guy my age,40s,with a 10 sec.ProStreet '55 Chevy.."Boy I like this Stang,check out the gauges,just like the old ones! Like the way it sits too!" Just a great all around ponycar!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
My love for the car has not changed on bit since the day I saw the proto pics! :-B

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Best car I have ever owned.... And I've had some good ones.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nasty,you are getting to good with all this picture stuff. How 'bout sending me a dummies guide to posting pics!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Finally! A prototype to production car that was affordable to the average Joe (and Josephine) It is very close to the vehicle shown off at the car shows!! And, I was able to purchase it without breaking the piggy bank.

I guess I'll keep it. :-B

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Well its not the fastest nor the quickest car out there (here that LS1 owners - we concede), but it is way coooool to drive and just love the exhaust note. No regrets here...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Still a great choice. I love the semi-retro look. The lowered stance does wonders for the look and handling, except that I forget myself on some curves that could stand to have another 30 degrees of bank to them. :lol: Glad the brakes are so good. Even the DHG looks good, and green normally isn't in my list of favorite colors. I believe it's the best of the currently made stangs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts