Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Why are those two old farts even reviewing this car? Let them test a nice Honda Accord. But get them the hell out of the Bullitt.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I've seen this one before. I don't think anything of it. They have historically preferred family cars and have a thing against anything that might be fun or exciting.

·
Registered
410 Posts
There the Volvo Wagon type.

·
Registered
610 Posts
These two are up there with the "Notchy shifter......Guchi gloves..." crowd. Who Cares!!!!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
"Mustangs are behind the times. They feel heavy, rather lazy on steering, and cumbersome, which is the way Mustangs have always felt to me."

What she’s really trying to say is: This car scared me, and I almost broke a nail, and no light on the vanity mirror!!

I didn’t notice it before, but gawd shes got some realestate there for a forehead….

http://www.beststuff.com/article.php3?story_id=1849

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-11-05 21:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-11-06 01:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-11-10 13:09 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts

:grin: :grin: :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-11-05 19:45 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I was so disturbed, that was a double post. :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-11-05 19:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
467 Posts
but fastbullitt
If it would have been a Canadian Bullitt She would have had vanity mirrors. nanananana

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

·
Registered
243 Posts
It doesn't bother me that they didn't like it. I'd be more concerned if they DID like it. Those are 2 members that we don't need in this club.

·
Registered
822 Posts
So, I am just confused as to what the hell they expected. That is like me taking a Lamborghini out 4X4ing and being p*ssed about the lack of ground clearance and my inability to fit an elk in the trunk. When you test drive a sports car..um..hello you look for a stiff ride with yes..thats right manual with a clutch..and yes that clutch will often times be stiff..why..um duh..they are supposed to be that way. I wish these people would begin their article with the phrase..I would first like to appologize for me being an idiot..and I hope that my double digit IQ does not upset anyone. Christ..grow up people. You don't compare apples and oranges and then expect an accolade.

·
Registered
285 Posts
LOL, what a couple of old boners.

The guy acted like the Bullitt's only additions over the GT were some cosmetic items, extra horsepower and torque.

Wrong.

Scott D.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The comment about the 8-track player was probably meant as a dig but what a great option that would have been! I've been collecting 8-tracks for years, about 4,500 tapes at last count - give or take a couple hundred. :smile: They can be easily fixed and on a properly tuned system still sound pretty good after 25+ years. I've got a couple of car decks and have thought about installing one in place of the glove box shell. Maybe even switch it through the Mach 460 if it's possible. Think of it.... smokin' a ricer with a Led Zeppelin 8-track playin'....... 'whole lotta love, gimme a whole...... (fade out) .......kerchunk...... (fade in) ........lotta love yea a whole lotta love...' :smile:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-05 20:34, Scott D wrote:
LOL, what a couple of old boners.

The guy acted like the Bullitt's only additions over the GT were some cosmetic items, extra horsepower and torque.

Wrong.

Scott D.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Brakes too, that's about it though. Is there something I missed?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah, that was about it, I think.

Just read the review again. Even more painful the 2nd time. They are still a couple of boners. LOL :smile:

Scott D.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Don't get me started about Beth Stein.

She cries about notchy shifters, but has a big -O- over grocery bag handles in minivans.

·
Registered
203 Posts
As we post here to protest those articles (magazine & otherwise)that do not deserve our merit... we may add to their creditibility v. others that may ignore them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts