Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meguires quick polish will take the ink off. Trust me...look at my decal...missing a T... while polishing the engine compartment at a Mustang Show the second day I owned the car back on May 6th. I brought this problem to Ben Phols attention from Team Mustang when I met him in Gainesville Raceway. Also I know some of you think that...well we have the second sticker and you have your window sheet and so on.....but when you enter your Bullitt in a MCA sponsored event...and the crowds are gathering around your car to see the "BULLITT"...one of the first things they check out is your Engine Compartment DECAL!!!!!
HOW ABOUT THAT TEAM MUSTANG!!!!!
I AM 100% DISSATISFIED WITH THE SOLUTION FOR ME!!!!!
I AM BANGING MY KEYS RIGHT NOW WHILE I TYPE.
Art, if you read this, I paid almost $30,000 for my beautiful, hot, sexy, commerative Steve McQueen Automobile, that performs better that my 96 Cobra. I actually Love this car, But I show it all over the State of Florida, and my decal Looks like ****. I dont want people looking at the car, to ask me, is this really a Bullitt or just a copy.
See you at the 25th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fred

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I am telling you all again... Art may be a nice guy etc etc but its the man / men over him that pull his strings and make him jump.
thats where the attention needs to go... I have attempted to follow fords chain of command as a courtesy. but if art can't get it done himself and within his dept. then it is time that mr nassar et-al will begin to get letters and facts... that ought to wake a few of em up. fords stock is falling, their c.s.i. is down as well as market share...dont think a few well placed calls wont get some action
when I get something going I will post here and those that want to sign....please do and I will forward to the proper folks...

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I am telling you all again... Art may be a nice guy etc etc but its the man / men over him that pull his strings and make him jump.
thats where the attention needs to go... I have attempted to follow fords chain of command as a courtesy. but if art can't get it done himself and within his dept. then it is time that mr nassar et-al will begin to get letters and facts... that ought to wake a few of em up. fords stock is falling, their c.s.i. is down as well as market share...dont think a few well placed calls wont get some action
when I get something going I will post here and those that want to sign....please do and I will forward to the proper folks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts