Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the cold weather, I was at McKenzie's Brew House in Frazer last night.. Parked next to another black bullitt. had a body kit, but the original rims and what looked like the stock exhaust tips (it was dark). I got there around 9:30 and left about 1:30 or later, and it was still parked there. someone own a bullitt that works there?

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
that's so sad :( poor B :(

I may have seen you earlier. I was out on Route 1 at the Nashaminy mall exit. The Black B I seen was exiting northbound and hung a left to go over by the WalMart and restaurants. I was in the Tornass so no way you would have noticed me :D

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I have never heard\ seen a body kit'd(???) bullitt around here. Where is frazer? I'm in the havertown\springfeild\drexel hill area. Let us know about more meets.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
My Bullitt was out yesterday, took a little cruise with some of the guys from my mustang club, white 03 cobra vert, black 01 cobra w 03 cobra bumper and shaker hood, and of course DHG 00293:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I can't say I approved of the body kit.. It had a rear bumper that went down low enough to only allow two holes for the exhaust to go through. You probably didn't see me on rt. 1 recently. I was only around for this weekend (fri night - sunday).

Frazer is out along rt. 30 between Malvern and Exton/Downingtown. springfield/drexel hill area is closer to where I am and you'd probably have to check a map to see where exton is since that's a good 20 miles or so I'd say from where you are.

Cat, how dark is your tint? and are you lowered or just running 18's? Looks good.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
phbull said:
yeah I can't say I approved of the body kit.. It had a rear bumper that went down low enough to only allow two holes for the exhaust to go through. You probably didn't see me on rt. 1 recently. I was only around for this weekend (fri night - sunday).

Frazer is out along rt. 30 between Malvern and Exton/Downingtown. springfield/drexel hill area is closer to where I am and you'd probably have to check a map to see where exton is since that's a good 20 miles or so I'd say from where you are.

Cat, how dark is your tint? and are you lowered or just running 18's? Looks good.
Thats cool, let me know next time theres a meet, and I'll do the same. Do you go to K&G cruise nights?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Looks good Cat. Is that Skeeter over on SVTP? We should go cruising sometime. My club's having a dyno day at Performance Dyno in Concord, NH this Saturday if you wanna go. Just sign up at www.performance-dyno.com if you feel like going.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Black I wasn't meeting up with them out there just happened to be in the parking lot with an open spot next to them, so I took it :). I went to K&G once last summer but this summer I won't be around much but maybe I'll be around at some point. I'll be down in MD for most of the summer working.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts