Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there installed a Bullitt shock/spring kit on there GT? I own an 01 GT and am either going to install the Bullitt kit or a set of Eibach sport springs. Where did you purchase the kit, how much did it lower the car, did it improve handling, and did you install it yourself? You folks know alot about Mustangs and I am learning every time I log on the sight. Thanks for your help and have a safe and happy holliday season.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
it would be fairly expensive to change your suspension out to the Bullitt's specs. we have revised spring rates, lowered suspension(3/4"), unique Tokiko shocks, unique sway bars, and unique to Bullitt subframe connectors.
i think the best way to go is either as you planned with an Eibach suspension kit, a Maximum Motor Sports kit, OR go with a Steeda suspension kit. i have heard GREAT things about all 3 of those outfits!! and they make package kits for the GT so you wouldn't have to go out and buy 5 different items from 3 different companies and wonder if they will all work together properly!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Steeda did the original suspension work for Ford with the Bullitt Package--you also might try Kenny Brown--Great guys and it goes together a piece at a time, so it's not a major cash outlay all at once--try www.KennyBrown.com

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
i say eibach and you can choose your own ride height, rather than be "stuck with" the bullitt's height specs..

·
Registered
634 Posts
GEF Racing (Gene Evans Ford Racing) sells our Bullitt/Tokico spring and shock set-up as a complete kit. Check them out on-line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts