Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,301 Posts
possible add-on...

08Bullitt3472 said:
Here is a show poster I came up with. Any suggestion for improvements?
Maybe in script and quotations, "The spirit lives on..." would be good.

·
39,301 Posts
possible add-on...

08Bullitt3472 said:
Here is a show poster I came up with. Any suggestion for improvements?
Maybe in script and quotations, "The spirit lives on..." would be good. I like it. A lot. I want one!

Opps! Sorry for the double post!:redface:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks good. Perhaps some details about the car that are found on the dealer hero cards. This picture would be nice to incorporate into the poster too.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Robert, I like both what ever you decide is fine with me Great job well done. What is the size

·
39,301 Posts
cpd0924 said:
Robert, I like both what ever you decide is fine with me Great job well done. What is the size
Googled this real fast: "Inkchaser.com - full size movie posters - poster printing ...
Full Size Movie Posters. Our 27x41 movie posters are an affordable way..."

Seems to me 27x41 inch would be the correct size.

·
Registered
22 Posts
These look really nice. I hate to be a pain in the @ss but there the pictures on the bottom could be better. The picture with the 08 Bullitt on white gravel and trees in the background is a little distracting with the front license plate installed. Also, the picture with the 69 and 08 in the same setting is reversed so the driver of the 68 appears to be driving the car from the passenger side.

Maybe go with something like these...

·
39,301 Posts
newdy22 said:
These look really nice. I hate to be a pain in the @ss but there the pictures on the bottom could be better. The picture with the 08 Bullitt on white gravel and trees in the background is a little distracting with the front license plate installed. Also, the picture with the 69 and 08 in the same setting is reversed so the driver of the 68 appears to be driving the car from the passenger side.

Maybe go with something like these...

Whoa, those are some bada** shots of the B.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The final size hasn't been determind yet. The original is still in a formate that everything can still be edited. John your not being a pain. Thanks for noticing the driver, I over looked that and will correct it. I am looking for a good pic of a black Bullitt.since mine is black. I would like to have both colors in the poster. It would have to be at least 8"x6" so it don't distort when it is resized.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Black, huh? How about a red GT/CS/Bullitt too? :lol: I could not find any shots of the Black Bullitt. Looks like you'll need to get that photoshopped.

·
Registered
115 Posts
For some reason the poster / picture in the original post will not show up. The revised poster did though ???

Looks great !

Frank

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
show poster bump

Hey gang thought i'd bump this thread. Just wondering if this poster is still in the works or is it a dead issue:confused: Would really like to have one:smile:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is the final edited poster. I had it blown up to 30''x21.5'' for $60. It was put on a laminated foam board. I'll but a picture of your Bullitt & your Vehicle # on it. The picture needs to be at least 300kb. The total file size will be about 7.5mb. All you will have to do is burn it to a cd & take it to a Kinkos or Officemax (or some place similar) and have it blown up.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
show poster

Thanks for the info robert. I copied your poster and edited the # on photo suite and copied to a disk,will take to kinkos tomorrow:cool: :smile:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eddie the one I posted here is probaly too small. If you need a larger copy let me know and I'll give you a link to get the larger size.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
show poster

Robert the copy i made worked out well. Picked the poster up this afternoon turn out NICE:D :clap2: thanks for your help, Will be using it for a show on the 27th:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts