Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people out there would be interested in a "BULLITT" emblem to replace the standard "GT" emblem on the side of the car? This might be something we could persuade MGW to do if there was enough interest. Comments?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Now that I would be interested in. Something that uses factory holes and is tasteful in proportion.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think Bullitt badges on the sides of the car are a little to much. I mean, it is afterall a GT.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I wish there wasn't anything on the sides. I'd take off the GT emblems if it wasn't for the dimples. :smile:

But I could see that a "Bullitt" on the side would be kinda cool, just not the look I was going for personally.

Mike

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I would be cool with it if it would fit the factory holes.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,051 Posts
I don't know...I like to leave it the way it came from the factory and if someone came up along side me in Bullette, they should be able to tell it is a Bullitt by the red calipers and c-pillar and rocker panels alone, and if on the passenger side-the gas cap. I think BULLITT on the side would be too much myself.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would have preferred nothing at all on the sides...but since we are stuck with "GT" or holes in the side I thought a BULLITT emblem would be pretty sweet. As of this update I had 105 views with 4 replies (2 yes & 2 maybe). Take a couple of seconds to reply whether you are interested or not...then we will have an idea of who does and doesn't like the idea. At this point I have to assume 101 people didn't like the idea.

Thanks,

BKO

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Sorry, I'm for leaving it alone as is.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-08 21:15, Dillo Dave wrote:
Sorry, I'm for leaving it alone as is.....

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't be sorry...I just want opinions. Different people have different tastes.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like my Bullitt just the way it is.

QTRHORSE

·
Registered
109 Posts
My baby is staying untouched.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I say no Bullitt side emblem..I wish it didnt have a emblem on fenders at all! I am thinking about sanding the GT emblems and painting them flat black like the background..

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
If I were to do any thing with the GT’s on the side, I would either paint them the color of my car (DHG) or some hue of black just to tone them down. But, I’m not too compelled to do either. I also think the replacing GT with BULLITT is too much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-11-08 23:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
724 Posts
I think Bullitt on the side is too much also, I like the factory look. The '68 GT 390 used in the film had the GT badge on the side - mine stays.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Leaving it like it is...and I LIKE the GT emblems. :smile:

Bubbles

·
Registered
54 Posts
To each his/her own. Me, I like my car the way it is. Just keep in mind the real Bullitt car, '68 had the badging stripped off. Then again everyone bought the car for what they want it to be. Less is better in this case. I say no to the Bullitt badge on the side.

Anthony
TB #2979

·
Registered
35 Posts
I saw Bullitt badges on the STEEDA Bullitt at the NMRA NATS IN bowling Green KY. They were placed under the GT badges,looked kind of tacky to me.So did the big wing on the back.But what about a BULLITT BADGE in place of the horse in the grill??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK boys and girls, how about this...small BULLITT badges (just large enough to cover the holes) painted to match your car?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts