Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a spare laying around? ha ha...ive been waiting for over 7 months now, FORD doesnt have one in North America, And its all because of a stupid lady hitting the car! Insurance still cant tell me when i will have the side skirt on my car(it looks rediculus!) Any help would be great guys.

Justin

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
holy crap!

that sucks :(

good luck with that
I was wanting to pick up a set to cut up and try some modifying of, but if you can't even get a set, then it's going to be a while :D

(was anyways, I don't have the $$ to mess with lowering it anyways :D)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Black_Bullitt_1943 said:
Does anyone have a spare laying around? ha ha...ive been waiting for over 7 months now, FORD doesnt have one in North America, And its all because of a stupid lady hitting the car! Insurance still cant tell me when i will have the side skirt on my car(it looks rediculus!) Any help would be great guys.

Justin
I'm also interested if anyone can find some. Mine are cracked and damaged and I would be willing to put the money forth to find some. Surely there is some somewhere.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Black_Bullitt_1943 said:

Justin
Maybe you can swap to 03-04 Cobra models and get insurance to foot the bill since they can't find the Bullitt models.

Just don't buy them from JDLM. :badgrin:

·
Registered
798 Posts
I plan on switching to 03/04 cobra sideskirts eventually, but it will probably not be until next year. I have spent enough money on my car the last few months. If you are still looking for them then, I would be willing to get rid of them. I will keep an eye out to see if anyone has any...

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Maybe you can swap to 03-04 Cobra models and get insurance to foot the bill since they can't find the Bullitt models.

Just don't buy them from JDLM. :badgrin:

Chuck beat me to it! I was going to comment about who NOT to buy them from! :)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
:rotfl: i was gonna mention it too markus.

I ripped of my passenger side mudflat a few weeks ago. but it just pulled the pins out and i can re-attach mine. im going to cut the flap portion off though since they keep scraping and im still at stock height.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts