Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I'm new here - just got my Bullitt. Looks like the previous two owners to me were on here, but its been off the radar for a while, 05370. I first drove a Bullitt while working for Ford during a Media Release of the vehicle in central Califnoria and Santa Barbara. I think it was June or May 2000. I'll try and post pics of that for you all to see. Tons of brand new Bullitts before anyone knew what they were. I was 20, couldn't afford one. Now I work at a body shop at a dealership and one was traded in on Saturday last week...I saw it on the back lot and got it before the sales guys could figure out what a Bullitt was. I got a good deal I think. She's not perfect and she has had bodywork(all original panels except front bumper cover), but drives out great and sounds awesome. Has SpinTech catback installed by 2nd owner.

And....I saw another DHG Bullitt today on the way to work. Benton and Lawrence in Santa Clara, CA. Anyone on here??

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like I may need to do more posts or change something to post a pic, but I'll try and get that done soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoa...DHTBULLITT - love the stance and back wheels! You guys are gonna make me want to mod mine, I jus know it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts