Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was doing a trip down memory lane in Manhattan, Kansas on Sunday, and dropped into the Mall at the Town Center on Poyntz when lo and behold smack dab in the center of the Mall was a DHG Bullitt (with thousands of fingerprints I might add). The sticker said it was from Dick Edwards Ford in Manhattan and the price was $28,360. It seemed to be part of a vacation/scam/giveaway...you know the type, fill in the form, give them some of your DNA, drop the form in the slot of the box in the hope that you win the car, only to be relegated to answering spam phone calls for the next seven months. That being said, I broke down and filled out the form, as the idea of twin DHG Bullitts was too much to resist. God I am so WEAK!!!!

DHG #3737
K&N Filtercharger
MGW Precision A/C Knobs, Eject Cigarette Lighter, Headlight Knob

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jdtarch on 2001-09-25 20:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jdtarch on 2001-09-25 20:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jdtarch on 2001-09-25 20:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Don't feel so bad, I've filled out several of those scam give away papers recently. One for a gawd-awful AZTEC and the other for a Jeepster.
Both I'd sell and buy another Mustang if I should be so lucky to win.

Makes my skin crawl thinking of all those strangers touching that poor Bullitt. Finger-prints - UGH!!

Joyce

·
Registered
835 Posts
You can be glad you didn't win the AZTEK. I parked near one at Wally World this afternoon. Temp tags and all, the thing reeked of raw gas, so I moved. Nothing like a factory fresh fire hazard, no sir.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts