Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got home from st. louis. went up to see RUSH in concert, and those guys haven't lost a step one. on sunday, we stopped off of 270 and ate at a tgi fridays. driving out of friday's parking lot, i spotted a dhg 08 bullitt sitting in the far corner of the parking lot all by it's lonsome (imagine that?) this was around 1:00 pm in the afternoon. so who own's this bullitt? she was clean as a whistle. looked good. isn't it great to see another bullitt out and about?

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
41,110 Posts
Few and far between...

BiteTheBullitt0793 said:
just got home from st. louis. went up to see RUSH in concert, and those guys haven't lost a step one. on sunday, we stopped off of 270 and ate at a tgi fridays. driving out of friday's parking lot, i spotted a dhg 08 bullitt sitting in the far corner of the parking lot all by it's lonsome (imagine that?) this was around 1:00 pm in the afternoon. so who own's this bullitt? she was clean as a whistle. looked good. isn't it great to see another bullitt out and about?
I've had my '08 Bullitt since April and, other than #4725 and 1PP13 at my dealership's lot, I haven't seen another one out and about here in Cleveland. Some people told they'd spotted one at a nearby gas station, but some people "think" they see Bullitts when it turns out they actually spotted a Roush or a Saleen or a GT. They just don't know what to look for like we do. But, like you, I can't wait to finally one day "see myself coming." What I want more than that, though, is to spot that sinister BLACK CHARGER out there!:badgrin:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
haha, I am finding the black chargers more rare than Bullitts. I've only come across one Black on since I've picked up my B, but I've seen 3 other Bullitts around town now - 1 black 2 DHG...

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Check Your Phone at Home.....................

BiteTheBullitt0793 said:
Gerald,

Check your phone at (HOME) you have a "Message".

Terry

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
I've had my '08 Bullitt since April and, other than #4725 and 1PP13 at my dealership's lot, I haven't seen another one out and about here in Cleveland. Some people told they'd spotted one at a nearby gas station, but some people "think" they see Bullitts when it turns out they actually spotted a Roush or a Saleen or a GT. They just don't know what to look for like we do. But, like you, I can't wait to finally one day "see myself coming." What I want more than that, though, is to spot that sinister BLACK CHARGER out there!:badgrin:
Jim,

Get the Blower Man !!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

·
Premium Member
18,434 Posts
Plenty of black Chargers. Two at the FAA facility where I work. One of them is owned by a technican in my shop. His is the 3.5L HO V-6.

Sometimes if we are on together and I have driven the Bullitt to work, I park next to or across from him. :lol: He just doesn't get it, but laughs about it just the same. ;-)

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
David-David-David-David-David :):):):):):):)

DavidMidgley said:
Plenty of black Chargers. Two at the FAA facility where I work. One of them is owned by a technican in my shop. His is the 3.5L HO V-6.

Sometimes if we are on together and I have driven the Bullitt to work, I park next to or across from him. :lol: He just doesn't get it, but laughs about it just the same. ;-)
David,

YOU-B-BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Terry

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well maybe one day the owner of that bullitt in missouri will show up on the forum here. i think i have seen a few black chargers in the middle tn area. one thing i did see on the trip home yesterday was a new challenger. bright orange. it was on a semi being transported with some other mopar porducts. i pulled up along side and studied it for a mile or so. looking at the back, looking at the front. i must admit, it was a very pretty car. several notches below my beloved bullitt, and still a very nice looking car. i must tip my hat to chrysler on that one.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I saw a Purple Charger R/T the other day. Unfortunately I wasn't driving the Bullitt.

The Charger exhaust sound is nowhere near as good as the Bulllitt. In fact it reminds me of the old days hearing a car that was in major need of a tune on a 100K V8 running on 6 cylinders. Rather sickly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.