Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw another DHG parked at PKRA Raceway in Phoenix this past Saturday. At the time nobody knew whos it was.

I did not have mine with me as I had my truck with a shifter kart in the back.

Are you out there?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sort of a coincidence....My wife and I are were out there trying to sell my kart trailer. The Bullitt was not mine. I needed the 4Runner to haul the trailer. Even if I didn't need the 4Runner, I would not drive my shiny baby onto that dust bowl of a parking lot :smile: You might have seen my black metal trailer parked by the pit entrance if you were there between about 11AM and 1PM. Still for sale.

Here's me...

Black Bullitt #3651

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLKBLIT on 2002-01-07 14:13 ]</font>

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I saw the trailer and my wife said "don't even think about it"! It was a real nice black open trailer and would be much nicer than getting my kart in the back of my truck.

Sorry no deal for now, but real cool to know some more Bullitts are involved at the track. I will have to catch up to you there sometime, I am #51 in a KGB Shifter Kart.

But, who had the mysterious DHG Bullitt out there and as you say, who would park it in those conditions?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Kevin,

Are your the one with the white helmet that has the aerodynamic wing on top...sort of like a CART driver helmet? I remember someone in a pickup with a new KGB driver suit and a KGB shifter. As for seeing me out there again...pretty slim. I am getting out the sport. I sold my Tony Kart on EBay and just need to get rid of the trailer. I am keeping my suit and helmet though. I plan on doing some ASRA (Arizona Sport Racer Association) stuff at some point with my Bullitt. Would like to hit the Friday Night Drags at Firebird sometime also. I'm sure we'll probbaly run into each other at some point thought if we have a local Bullitt get together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts