Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a DHG Bullitt chasing a silver Premium GT yesterday on 95, near 322, heading south. This is the second time I've seen you in almost the same place/same time. Are you here?

Bullitt #2759 Dark Highland Green
Mods: MGW tid-bits, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter w/Hurst stick and ball, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, CDC sequential taillights, Densecharger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Y2K16T8 on 2001-12-04 07:29 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think it had reached that point. And maybe he wasn't chasing him. Maybe I'm just projecting 'cause I know I'm on any GT I see in a second. I still haven't had one want to race me.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Wasn't me, but that's my neck of the woods. I'm across the Comm. Barry (a little north of there, actually). Maybe we can organize a get together this spring...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I live real close to that area as well. Basicly where 476 and 95 come together. Was hoping to have some sort of area get together but nothing ever panned out. If this weather keeps up, 2759 is coming out for some fun during the week.

·
Registered
144 Posts
hey Y2K, THat was me you saw on 95 South. I drive through that area from time to time. I remember the silver GT, we had a little fun, I did get ahead of him down the road a bit!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very cool. I see you often around 3:15-20. Usually around the Comm. Barry Bridge area, provided I get outta work on time. Next time I'll wave. :grin:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I still havn't figured out who the owner of the black on I passed on 85s in GA just south of atl was back in AUG Are you out there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts