Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could my eyes have been decieving me all along? I've been surrounded by v-6 mustangs, z-28s that won't race, and eyecandy Corvettes that only come out at night to show off their fancy colors that I forgot what a fast, beautiful, damn near perfect car looks like, save my own.. until tonight, when I was driving home from a disaster run at Cherry hill when LO AND BEHOLD! I see a Mustang with no wing... wait a sec. Looks like Black Sunshine... OMG! It's a BULLITT!!! Damn, it's on the other side of the road. Making use of my quick 0-60 times and ect, I take a turn into Wally World, take another turn that led out to 61st, the up the hill to the Sea Wall in which I flagged in pursuit to see if it was true. Could a fellow unsaved Bullitthead be lurking in these parts of desolation?

Well, I never found the car, nor anything resembling it, though I did have a nice 90 mile an hour race against a Toyota M-2 which decided that it couldn't beat me so it'd fly past me after I slowed down. Interesting night... for now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts