Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished cleaning and treating #569's leather seats. I picked up a bottle of "Vintage Leather Cleaner & Conditioner" by Tannery. You can find it at Canadian Tire, about $10 + tax. It does a great job and smells good too!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey what are you doing Our cars are NOT vintage yet. I haven't even looked at mine for about 6 weeks. Besides that how has life been treating you lately. One of my friends here in Montreal bought a Bullitt about a month ago. We got to get together one of these days.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great to hear from you Bruce! I guess I'll use any excuse to spend time with #569, we bullittheads are a sorry bunch!!! Enjoyed the X-MAS holiday's, visited my sister in Curran, Ontario, spent a few nights at the Chateau Montebello and even got to see a P-51 Mustang at the National Airplane Museum in Ottawa. Besides that I guess I'm happy to get back to work, how about you? By the way , what color bullitt did your friend purchase? I guess we will be three
Bullitts when we finally get together, I'm looking forward to it !!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yea that P-51 is a nice bird. I saw a couple of them at air shows in Florida. Getting back to work feels pretty good. My wife had me redoing the the bathroom. That was work. Randy bought a DHG, I thinks its # 566.
I gota get back to work. Talk to you again soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts