Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in this design a friend and myself came up with? I feel they came out great, really showing off the Bullitt in a patriotic way.

We can print them up with your individual Bullitt # or not. Even make one up with your own picture of your car, etc.

Here are a couple of photos of the final product. If you got to have this shirt send me an email at: [email protected]

Cost is $18.00 including first class mail shipping (priority mail is $2.00 more).
Add $5.00 for sizes XXL or larger or any customized photo work.

Kevin
Dark Highland Green #553

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kgilch on 2001-12-30 02:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
I like it, I'd like one. However, what do you consider "custom work?". I have a True Blue and of course would like a blue one instead of the green one pictured, would that be "custom work" or not?? You can send a private message or reply here, either is fine!!

Thanks,
Dona

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dona,

I can't change the color of the car, but I can take a picture of your True Blue and place it right on that cool background and lettering. Actually the true blue will really go good with the red, white and blue. But I am DHG biased...just kidding.

It would be $5.00 extra per shirt to put your image if you want it. Either way, you can order the shirts, by sending to my email: [email protected]

1. How many shirts you want
2. Size of the shirts
3. Number of your Bullitt
4. A picutre if you want your bullitt on it

I will print them up for all the Bullitt heads and turn them around in a couple of days.

Kevin

Dark Highland Green #553

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kgilch on 2001-12-30 15:18 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts