Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the folks from Team Mustang are selling Bullitt T-Shirts at FFW for $15. They are pretty cool, having a small image of the 4.6 on the front and 1968 and 2001 Bullitt Mustangs w/San Fran in the background. Tha caption reads

Bullitt
"The Odyssey Continues"

Rarecat

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,030 Posts
I want one! I have a Mustang show coming up July 28th here and would love to wear a Bullitt shirt that day! I am going to put my poster (still waiting for the delivery) on an easel I can get a hold of and hang it next to Bullette at the show. My hubby was kind enough today to spend 5 hours of his time putting together that dye cast model of the 68 Fastback for me. Hummmm-I wonder how I can repay him? :grin: Anyway, I will find a place under the hood, I hope, to put that. Any other suggestions for a placement of the model during a show? It won't fit on the dash or on the air filter. :???:

Vicki

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE> Hummmm-I wonder how I can repay him?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hummmm repayment is a wonderful THING!! :razz:

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have a few ideas on how you can repay your husband. However, I might warn you that it doesn't take 5 hours to put that model together - I think hubby is trying to get more than he deserves! :smile:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In response to inquiries on how to get one, I think it is going to be tough. These shirts also have the "Fun Ford Weekend" logo on them which tells me that they were produced for the event. I went out the the "FFW" website and the shirt was not among the ones posted for sale.

Maybe a club member attending a future event can buy a bunch? (I guess I could have but wasn't thinking or carrying a ton of cash either)

As for the husband payback posts, I'll steer clear, but it does set the mind reeling with the possibilities...<G>

Rarecat

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Hey Rarecat,Yep I picked up my shirt also at the Va.FunFord event. I was surprised to see any Bullitt shirt! That Bullitt banner I got on Sunday is hanging on the wall on the Bullitt side garage bay! Now a Bullitt hat is next.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,030 Posts
Ya See! I left that comment wide open just to see what kind of comments I would get! LOL And they're just what I thought! Hummm my mind must of been in the same gutter! :grin:

Vicki

·
Registered
144 Posts
Vicky, what is going on the Weekend of the 28th? I might be visiting Spokane that weekend anyway.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I can e mail my friends at FFW and ask them if they would ship and how much to ship the shirts to those who want one. let me know if this is something some of you want me to do and I'll check with them...Sorry but I forgot about telling you guys about the shirts when I went to the FFW event in the beginning of june!!..........oops...

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-01 20:46, BULLITT 369 wrote:
I can e mail my friends at FFW and ask them if they would ship and how much to ship the shirts to those who want one. let me know if this is something some of you want me to do and I'll check with them...Sorry but I forgot about telling you guys about the shirts when I went to the FFW event in the beginning of june!!..........oops...

That would be GREAT!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I would love one of those shirts and a poster
BTW I wear 2XL xl works but I like larger. Dont be shy buy me one I'll send the money. I live in Canada and work in Detroit. BULLITT #2754 Thanks
http://community.webshots.com/album/16511940vXQDroqnIk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jjrocks on 2001-07-02 12:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jjrocks on 2001-07-02 12:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'll take a shirt if you are going to check into them.

Brian

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
me me me me me me me me me me me me too!!!!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-01 10:57, Mus408 wrote:
Hey Rarecat,Yep I picked up my shirt also at the Va.FunFord event. I was surprised to see any Bullitt shirt! That Bullitt banner I got on Sunday is hanging on the wall on the Bullitt side garage bay! Now a Bullitt hat is next.

Mus408: I got to tell you, I'm "Highland Green" with envy over that banner! When I saw those hanging at the track, I contemplated making one disappear, I talked to the same lady from Team Mustang and was close to begging...you lucky dog!

Glad you got one and that it is in the right place, Hanging proudly in your garage!

Rarecat

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Tell you what Rarecat,Since you are just up the road a bit,stop on by one weekend and I will furnish the brew,and we can sit back and enjoy looking at our Bullitts,the banner,some good old Rock-n-Roll tunes,and of course a little bench racing!!!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mus408: you've got a deal!, but don't be surprised if you wake up the next day to find a certian banner missing! :wink: just kidding of course

Rarecat

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For those interested, here are some Pics of the shirts sold at the FFW:

Hope this works, this is the back...

And this is the front....

Sorry, tried to post the images, apparently I'm challenged...if someone would like to post the images, send me an email and I'll forward them to you...

[email protected]

(Here are the pics of the shirt. -B)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rarecat on 2001-07-04 19:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rarecat on 2001-07-04 19:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2001-07-05 19:28 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
BTW: If anyone else has problems with posting pics, or doesn't have a place to keep them, give me a yell and I will assist.

Just email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Me too!!!!! Maybe they have them a fat old 52 yr old size!!!!! LOL!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts