Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new copy of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords in the mail today and they did a road test on the Bullitt. Haven't read it yet, but will pass my review of the review when I do.
Cam

·
Registered
16 Posts
I subscribe to MM&FF and was very unhappy with the write up!!! Most of what they said was true but they could have worded it better. the camero is a little faster and a little more money... it also had about 60 more c.i. so it is a little faster at the track it should be...Camero's look nice but it is a been there done that thing they are dated. the Bullitt stands out even from mustangs and is very nice. I have had my car 3 months and still am geting thumbs up on the freeway and people asking questions at the gas pumps.. 27,000$ 27MPG 1/[email protected]/13.97 adds up to be a winner in my book #2856Black Bullitt

·
Registered
694 Posts
I was a die-hard Chevy man for many years and was finally won over by a lady with a classic Mustang. Now I would be hard-pressed to buy a Camaro let alone look at one, and especially now that I know they are being discontinued. Camaros are not near the car my Bullitt is. My only regret..... I only wish I had met the lady sooner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts