Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Yup! I have had a number of car guys ask me why I had custom clearcoat paint around the engine bay.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Here's one for ya (a little review here)........

Even if a Bullitt has the intake and head covers of a standard GT, what other feature under the hood is a clear indication that the car was born as a Bullitt?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I read a post from p-51 stating alternator and coil packs/wires being different, other than that i don't know

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Besides the paint color DHG, what is the other unique "paint" item that all Bullitt's received that other GT's did not.<!-- / message -->
What about cardinal red brake calipers?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
PhotoRick said:
Here's one for ya (a little review here)........

Even if a Bullitt has the intake and head covers of a standard GT, what other feature under the hood is a clear indication that the car was born as a Bullitt?
Bullitt serialized hologram and (not sure how to word this) a wiring clip on the top of the firewall is bent in a certain manner exclusive to Bullitts. Also, underdrive pulleys.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Hi PY,
Yes, I was thinking of the wiring support tab that is attached perpendicularly to the firewall on standard GTs and bent up vertically on the Bullitt.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
PY said:
Bullitt serialized hologram and (not sure how to word this) a wiring clip on the top of the firewall is bent in a certain manner exclusive to Bullitts. Also, underdrive pulleys.
also the Cobra alt ;)

:edit
whoops, another poster beat me to the alt

·
Registered
270 Posts
i did not know that about the clearcoat. My friend has a regular gt and i noticed that his paint looked like crap in the engine bay but i never even realized that mine was way better looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts