Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a great CD to listen to in the Bullitt. I found it in the Soundtrack/Showtunes section of the local music store. It's a compilation CD called Mission Accomplished, Too. I also have Mission Accomplished. The "Too" edition has the Bullitt theme and a bunch of cop and spy TV and movie theme songs. It a fantastic soundtrack for cruisin' in the Bullitt. I also play it while at the car shows, adds to the display of the car. If anyone wants more info on it, let me know and I'll post the record label info to order it?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i like to play "retro" music sometimes when i actually use the CD player.
i highly recommend the soundtrack to the movie "Dazed & Confused" (ahh, "Lowrider"), Steppenwolf's greatest hits(Born To Be Wild, Tom Petty's Greatest Hits is good, ETC!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Good Tunes! Gloria Estefan's "The Rythmn is gonna get You" Rocks Too!! Ripped some good Patches in 3 gears tonite. This thing just gets stronger and stronger! 265 HP my BUTT. :-B

·
Registered
360 Posts
I burned a custom Bullitt CD. I put songs on it that I like about driving and of course how it feels to drive the Bullitt. Includes Mustang Sally, I Can't Drive 55 (Sammy Hagar-my hero), Song 2 (Woo-hoo!), Cross Town Traffic by Jimi Hendrix, just to name a few. Hey, gotta have something good to listen to on the Mach 460 sound system.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The first time my wife, son and I drove across town in the Bullitt my wife told me that she didn't like the car because she couldn't hear the radio as it was too loud. After I stopped laughing I told her that was the first time I've ever heard a car described as too loud. My son said it best," Papa, vroom vroom!" He's two and he's already a car nut. I'm so proud of him.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Speaking of 'tunes' let's not forget George Thourhtgood's Bad to the Bone. That is this car's song,IMHO.

·
Registered
360 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-04 02:21, twoponys wrote:
Speaking of 'tunes' let's not forget George Thourhtgood's Bad to the Bone. That is this car's song,IMHO.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Right on, twoponys!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
good tunes tracy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts