Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
That was at the San Francisco debut. Or just before actually. I think they may put up another one. Interesting story. One of the stunt drivers got arrested for this display of speed.... More later.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm waiting for the vid that really showcases how the Bullitt sounds. Most of the ones I've seen either have goofy music or the drivers are just doing donuts and screeching their tires.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Wolfsburg said:
I'm waiting for the vid that really showcases how the Bullitt sounds. Most of the ones I've seen either have goofy music or the drivers are just doing donuts and screeching their tires.
+1 to that!! I want to hear the exhaust note only as well. It's supposed to be one of the hallmarks of the car. All that other crap is just annoying. Give me the Bullitt sound, and NO talking heads, cheesy music or squealing tires. Is that so much to ask?!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
That was at the San Francisco debut. Or just before actually. I think they may put up another one. Interesting story. One of the stunt drivers got arrested for this display of speed.... More later.
Arrested?!?

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Yep. They were practicing for the launch and one of San Francisco's finest decided to take it upon himself to break up the fun. Ford had permits but he would have none of that. He checked one of the stunt drivers license and the Officer said he had an outstanding traffic warrant in some other county the guy had never been in. Ford posted bail for him!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
AHHH another Bullitt story that needs to be passed down to our childrens children....

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I got it.... The over achevier police officer was just looking for Mickey, English Bob, Rickyracer and BC after our last trip to Bay area... I know they where still ****ed about the burn outs at the host Hotel the next night after the Nationals where over

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Yep. They were practicing for the launch and one of San Francisco's finest decided to take it upon himself to break up the fun. Ford had permits but he would have none of that. He checked one of the stunt drivers license and the Officer said he had an outstanding traffic warrant in some other county the guy had never been in. Ford posted bail for him!
Someone should have filed a complaint with his Sergeant. If they had permits. Whitney should have gave him an earful. :)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Yeah, well I don't think I will forget about the two burn out tracks burned into the asphault sealer in the motel parking lot! Nevermind the mess across the street, or the Mickey spin out on the way to the show... :lol:

So, maybe these two officers saw the movie and are camped out waiting for another Bullitt to cross their paths. "And son of a gun they are multiplying! Lets' go get 'em!"

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
looks like they did that more than once. . .cool

1 - 12 of 12 Posts