Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read this article last night. I think it's the best Bullitt article published to date. It explains why the Bullitt has the advantage in the lower rpm range which for me is much more usable on a day to day basis than having to get to the upper rpm ranges. Upper rpm means having to drive over the speed limit to enjoy the rush of power. I would rather be able to enjoy the sprint to 60 or 70 mph. I don't need hassle on my driving record and I still want to enjoy the feeling of power this car has. Plus the styling of the Bullitt gets many more looks and questions from interested car buffs than the Cobra. I'm very happy with my Bullitt.
Plus we have this cool club to belong to. :smile:

Teddy Katz Bullitt#60
www.teddykatz.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tskatz on 2001-10-15 06:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
48 Posts
The tested Cobra only beat the BULLITT by 0.26 seconds in the quarter if I remember correctly - not much difference considering the price,complexity, and rated hp difference in the 2 cars (320 vs 265).

·
Registered
444 Posts
Is the December Issue Out? I've been everywhere and I can't find it. I'm havin a hard time even finding the Nov. issue. Sounds like it was a great review.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I test drove the bullitt back to back with the cobra bought the bullitt for these reasons plus I think the bullitt is more fun to drive. I know I sure dont need the tickets

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
It's all about torque with the Bullitt which a Ford exec explained on one of the other forums. The SVT may have 60 more HP but only 12 fp's more torque. That's why the difference is negligible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts