Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without flaming anyone for doing it - although I don't think that the white wheels would look good on any Bullitt - I'd like to see what these wheels look like on the Mustang or Bullitt. Specifically the black chrome on a Bullitt. If you have them on your car (even if it's not a Bullitt) post pix. I think the silver might look pretty good, but until I see it, I won't know. I believe the white ones would look good on a white GT.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Brett has the black chromes on his black Bullitt and they look great!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
while looks like crap unless the car is a clean white to begin with

silver looks like crap, because, well just get chrome or polished already...

black chrome looks like crap cause it just looks dirty and slightly odd. I had hi hopes originally when seen in magazines, but rarely gets pulled off IMHO

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5111 said:
Brett has the black chromes on his black Bullitt and they look great!
No pics, Dee? I'd like to see them. Thanks E-Bob. Those actually don't look too bad on the green.

Come income tax time, I may get something different. I just wanted to see what they look like on the various cars.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
BigBullitt said:
No pics, Dee? I'd like to see them. Thanks E-Bob. Those actually don't look too bad on the green.

Come income tax time, I may get something different. I just wanted to see what they look like on the various cars.
I always forget to take a pic when I see them. They really do look good on a black car, but not sure how they would look on DHG. The silver ones look okay, but on green I would either go with anthracite or black.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I've seen DHG Bullitts on a DHG car.... looked pretty slick.

·
Registered
429 Posts
These are not bullitt rims, and of course its not a bullitt, but this is one of the coolest lookin cars ive ever seen. White rims usually look like crap, but these things look ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Ezekial said:
while looks like crap unless the car is a clean white to begin with

silver looks like crap, because, well just get chrome or polished already...

black chrome looks like crap cause it just looks dirty and slightly odd. I had hi hopes originally when seen in magazines, but rarely gets pulled off IMHO
Agreed 100%

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
personal opinions are just that, the person's own opinion...

myself, after much thought, have put white stripes and white bullitt rims on the Xmas list for this year, and that is it... so next year, at the 08 Nats, ya'll can see how good a well-done blue with white mod package will look on a Bullitt...

shaun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts