Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that AR has backed off its lawsuit(s), and anyone interested with purchasing Bullitt wheels (Chrome, Polished, Silver, or Anthracite) should now be able to find them.

Contact your local/preferred source.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
SmokinBullitt said:
I heard that AR has backed off its lawsuit(s), and anyone interested with purchasing Bullitt wheels (Chrome, Polished, Silver, or Anthracite) should now be able to find them.

Contact your local/preferred source.
I've got 18 X 10 Anthracites coming from Late Model Resto. Can't wait to get them on...John

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
bullitt890 said:
are they wheel replicas?
I'm not sure who is making their wheels. I have one at home as I ordered 1 to make sure the color matched the wheels already on the car. I can check it tonight to see if it says who made it. I know it is stamped "Made in China"....Doh!!!

It is a nice wheel and the color is a near perfect match. The older wheels on the car have a bit more metallic in the paint.....John :cool:

·
Registered
366 Posts
I am looking for some 18x10 bullitt style wheels that match my 17x8 stock wheels.Do these wheels match the stock wheels.I just want to use the 18x10 for the rear and keep my 17x8 rims on the front.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts