Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
i need the part numbers i asked the parts guy at the dealership he said they only make black and aluminum in that size wtf i told the guy go out and look at my wheels.

i need just one
 

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
Joined
·
40,842 Posts
SF BULLITT said:
Has anyone bought a real, genuine 18"x 8.5 rim/s for use as a spare or as a second set? If so, from where did you purchase it/the set? Thanks!
I distinctly remember someone posting a picture of his Bullitt with a full-size spare inside the trunk. I remember it because the guy was admonished for it not being an actual Bullitt wheel. Maybe one of the Mods or the "All Powerful" Oz remembers.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
I distinctly remember someone posting a picture of his Bullitt with a full-size spare inside the trunk. I remember it because the guy was admonished for it not being an actual Bullitt wheel. Maybe one of the Mods or the "All Powerful" Oz remembers.
Jim, do you have the warranty reciept from when they replaced your wheel? Maybe the part number is on that document.:cool:
 

·
Charles
Joined
·
13,307 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,012 Posts
LBoger said:
i need the part numbers i asked the parts guy at the dealership he said they only make black and aluminum in that size wtf i told the guy go out and look at my wheels.

i need just one

look at the Part numbers thread in the FAQ section
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,465 Posts
my full size spare isn't technically a Bullitt wheel

Bullitt 736 said:
Here's the thread. The member with the spare is SteveNYC.

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156433&highlight=spare
Yeah... that's me... but my spare (while the right size and phyisical design) does not have the Bullitt coloration.

Oh... and I'm now looking to buy a real Bullitt wheel, since I gouged my right rear wheel the other day coming around the final turn heading to the Lincoln Tunnel from New Jersey. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm going to a Mustang meet up at Bear Mountain tomorrow night. Am bringing a couple of adds from AmericanMuscle.com and DiscountTireDirect.com to see what people think about their Bullitt Wheels...

More tomorrow night...

:cool:

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
I bought mine from Steve at Tousley Ford in White Bear Lake Minnesota for $234 plus $50 core deposit. He sells at 10% over cost. Call 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Kevin. Have your VIN to make sure you get the correct wheel.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2387439075/" title="spare1 by black00lightning, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3280/2387439075_c3c43bf71e_o.jpg" width="1037" height="778" alt="spare1" /></a>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,465 Posts
what about after market "Bullitt" wheels?

00lightning said:
I bought mine from Steve at Tousley Ford in White Bear Lake Minnesota for $234 plus $50 core deposit. He sells at 10% over cost. Call 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Kevin. Have your VIN to make sure you get the correct wheel.
Thanks for the info.

Does anyone have an idea of the quality of the "other" Bullitt wheels for sale from places like AmericanMuscle.com?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/bullittwheels.html

Hmmm... come to think of it, none of their wheels are 18 x 8.5. :confused: :confused:

:cool:

Steve
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top