Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Orlando Speedworld drag strip is only 15 miles from home and was host to the inagural FFW I decided to enter their car show with DHG#0776.

We had several members of my club entered and I won "Best Bullitt" class. Nice plaque.

How many Bullitts were entered ? Don't force me to answer that - would have won anyway.http://www.imboc.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
:wink:

Many people looked at and admired the car and seemed well informed about them.

That is except for one nice fellow who is an original owner of a Bullitt.
When asked said he did not know his car's number nor knew the existance of IMBOC.

After a lesson on Bullittdom I gave him an IMBOC card and he said he will log on and check us out.

The best thing was two hours later he called me to tell me he "found" his number.

We should be hearing from him soon and he will attend next weeks MFMC cruise.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Congrats on your win!!

I know how he felt. When we first got the Bullitt I knew it was a special car but didn't realize that the Bullitt Club existed or that it was serialized. I was at a local Sat. night show up when a fellow owner walked up and “Hi I’m DHG428, whets your number”. I looked at him like “huh”. It was Dillo Dave. Sure have learned since then. Love that Bullitt.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
That's Great!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(So.........you still selling her????????)

·
Registered
515 Posts
congrats on the win, we won't ask how many were in my class the first time I got first place at a show

1 - 4 of 4 Posts